Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
|CAREGiver West Side Cleveland
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 26777 Lorain Rd. Ste 406. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 440-734-7441.