Home Instead's staff trains our CAREGivers to perform all the duties needed to succeed. While no experience is necessary, over time we train our employees so that all our staff are able provide the care our clients need. These care needs include, but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with transferring and ambulation, including the use of gait belt, wheelchair, or lifts
- Assistance with grooming and bathing,and toileting
- Alzheimer's, dementia, and Parkinson's care
- Hospice client support/end of life care
The following are requirements to join our team:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must possess a valid Ohio driver's license and current auto insurance
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, and drug screen and must be a bondable/insurable candidate
We are seeking caregivers for mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and overnight shifts.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
APPLY ONLINE: https://northolmstedoh.in-home-care-jobs.com/x/detail/a2ix54as9n12
We ONLY serve clients who are located in the western half of Cuyahoga County.
We serve clients in Brook Park, Middleburg Hts., Parma, Parma Hts., Olmsted Falls, Berea, Stongsville, North Royalton,North Olmsted, Lakewood, Rocky River, Westlake, Bay Village, Fairview Park, Cleveland (West Side), etc.We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/257.
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 26777 Lorain Rd. Ste 406. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 440-734-7441. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.